[Elfsea] New Park - needed

Don Valentyn DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com
Wed Nov 14 18:04:01 PST 2001

Her Excellency's comments in >

> I agree with Xene (and Arabella) regarding Trinity.  I don't
> think anywhere
> after dark is really a safe place, but there are definitely some
> areas that
> are worse than others.
>
> My choices are River Legacy Park & Bedford Boys Ranch (in that
> order).  But
> I'll go to either.
>
> Ciao,
> Alessandra

And in case there aren't enough cents thrown in, here are two more:
My wife and I live close to both of these parks and have been to both after
dusk and early morning.  River Legacy, in particular has a great deal of
activity at both times, and very regular police drive-throughs.  Bedford
Boys Ranch also has a noticeable police presence, most likely due to the
positioning of a police station less than a mile away.  Both seem as safe as
possible to me.

An added benefit of the Boys Ranch is the conveniently located New Great
Wall II, less than ten minutes away.  Surely you can't picture working out
without a source of replenished carbohydrates in close proximity...

Valentyn

Watch for Dragon's Bane and Gossamer, by Jeff Turner, available soon in
paperback from The Fiction Works!

http://www.JeffTurnerFiction.com