[Elfsea] No for Trinity Park

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 18:40:40 PST 2001

My Lord,

I will gladly call Fort Worth Police (I have contacts
there) and find out the crime rate for the park. I
will also gladly do this for any other park that we
want to look at. Just let me know and I'll be happy to
give you all the statistics you need.

Once again, let me reiterate that Trinity Park is
safe, viable and a wonderful choice for fighter
practice. I noticed that most people have no problem
with the park. I would encourage everyone who has a
problem with the park to please give it a chance.
Randol Mill doesn't have a constant police presence
yet we have no problem allowing our children to roam
relatively free out there.

I will withold any other comments until I gather the
crime statistics for Trinity, Randol Mill, Veteran's
and River Legacy. Any other parks you want me to call
about? I'll call about BBB as well.

In service,
Eleanor
--- Phelippe Descors <descors at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Arabella, the last time I posted on this subject I
> stated that I got some
> "bad vibes" about that park and Eleanor said that
> the Ft. Worth police make
> routine patrols in the park but when our group was
> there for the botanical
> gardens did you see any police?  I didn't see any
> until we were moving out
> of the park (and that was after we were there for
> about 2 hours?).  I agree
> with you that it needs to be a kid safe environment
> from the word go.
>
>      Phelippe
>

> >From: "Ladyarabella" <ladyarabella at home.com>
> >To: <elfsea at ansteorra.org>
> >Subject: [Elfsea] No for Trinity Park
> >Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 01:44:02 -0600
> >
> >Asa do you not remember the homeless man watching
> our children when we were
> >there after our Zoo trip?  And I swear there were
> several cars looking like
> >they were waiting to make drug deals.  If that is
> any indication of the
> >type
> >of folks who hang around the park on a weekday I'd
> hate to be there at
> >night.
> >Arabella

=====