[Elfsea] Parks and such

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Thu Nov 15 08:34:25 PST 2001

You are quoting your driving times.  Ask Lady Medb Liath and Lord Polydore
Pike what their driving times are.  Ask yourself why more Loch Ruadh folk
(who someone said make up a full 1/3 of the Barony's populace) don't go to
many of Elfsea's fighter practices.

I have lived on a bad side of town, worked on an even worse side, and had no
trouble whatsoever.  But a former boyfriend was assaulted and pistol whipped
one block from Westover Hills.  Go figure.

Madelina