[Elfsea] ANEZKA HAS A MASTERS DEGREE!

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Thu Nov 15 14:53:18 PST 2001

Vivat Anezka!  And Vivat Timothy, for supporting her through this.  By the
time a dear friend had finished hers, I felt I owned part of it, and I
didn't even live with her.  I know lots of work, frustration, sweat, & tears
went into your remarkable achievement.

May your new status bring you rewards commensurable with the challenge of
obtaining it.

Madelina the envious, longing to go back to school and finish "just" a
bachelors degree....