[Elfsea] Parks

Sluggy! slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Thu Nov 15 21:44:04 PST 2001

Brandy wrote:

> It is a very public place where lots of the
> residents here go and bring their children and Bedford is just very very
> careful about safety and crime type numbers.

Actually, that sounds like a great thing to consider.

Since there appears to be a great deal of contention about where the
fighter practice should move, I hope we can choose wisely so that we
don't get to go through this process again in a few months. Choosing and
being accepted by a picky park system helps ensure that we will have a
better place for the long term. In other words, if we move into a nice
neighborhood, we can reasonably expect it to remain a nice neighborhood.

Of course, a picky park permitting projectiles would be even better....

Sluggy, the heretofore mute.