[Elfsea] Fighter Practice Park question

Don Valentyn DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com
Fri Nov 16 07:48:35 PST 2001

I wondered who had that!  I was thinking about it last week while
chasing a tarantula out of my driveway with a woefully short
sword...Little cretin called it light a few times when I was sure I got
him in the leg...

Valentyn

-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-admin at ansteorra.org [mailto:elfsea-admin at ansteorra.org] On
Behalf Of Ladyarabella
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 12:10 AM
To: elfsea at ansteorra.org
Subject: RE: [Elfsea] Fighter Practice Park question

Valentine ... do you remember that I have a Pole arm that belongs to
you?
If you don't come and get it soon I'm going to use it for a clothes
rack!!! - Arabella

I've been assuming that when people are talking about "archery practice"
in
this discussion, they're referring to live archery, not combat archery.
Is
that correct, or are we actually talking about combat archery?  (I.e.,
no
sharp tips?)

Thanks,
Valentyn