[Elfsea] Fighter Practice Park question

Spence Mabry Spence.Mabry at radioshack.com
Fri Nov 16 11:20:02 PST 2001

I agree with this.  Right now, the locations for archery practice are just
too far for Robion and I to travel and then try to make it to fighter
practice (plus the times aren't convinent, either).  If we want to shoot, we
now go to the Benbrook Dam spillway and wave at the Benbrook police as they
drive by.  But it would be nice to shoot with others, as well.  I will check
with the Fort Worth Police and the Fort Worth parks department the first of
next week (as I am off all next week) to see if we can do archery at the
northern end of Trinity Park (or anywhere in Trinity Park).

Ceatta