[Elfsea] Archery Practice

Shaw, Donnel ShawD at chisd.com
Tue Nov 20 11:25:37 PST 2001

That was not the point. The point was that accidents can happen to even the
best Archer. The point was that we need to be very careful and not get
careless. Think about what would happen if someone had been in the car? When
looking at sites you need to consider the worst case possible and then
determine if it can be avoided.