[Elfsea] A&S Night Classes Cancelled

Spence and Robin Mabry smabry at flash.net
Wed Nov 21 03:47:04 PST 2001

Tanwyn,
I can teach about any type of fiber arts class you need for Baronial
College.
The only thing I can't teach is inkle weaving.
I can maybe even teach a class on color blending of fibers ala Deb Mentz.
(Depends if the supplies arrive in time.)
Do you think there'd be any takers for hands-on "Solutions for Spinning
Problems" or "Multi-Harness Weaving"?
If you can think of any others please let me know.
Yours In Service,
HL Robin de Shealladh