[Elfsea] Mourn with us the passing of MS-DOS

AerynGeil at aol.com AerynGeil at aol.com
Mon Nov 26 10:17:51 PST 2001

"Way to go EINSTEIN" and "Our Grey Lady SATTAI" send their condolences to you
in you loss as do Iain and I. It seems as if we only just lost "He Talks a
BLUE Streak. It is amazing how much space in a home is filled by a small
feline "child" and how wmpty it feels when they move on.

I am sure your great lady is running happily through fields of catnip,
chasing small flitting insects or sleeping in a perfect patch of warm
sunlight.

Aeryn