[Elfsea] Observations made

Marsh, Vicki MarsV at chisd.com
Mon Nov 26 14:05:38 PST 2001

You are very welcome, Caelin!

 It was not just me, though.  It was Donnel who suggested that we run away
for an afternoon and go park hunting....Here park, here park...... (get a
picture of two wild women, driving recklessly around Fort Worth in my mondo
big white van - until we were too blurry-eyed to read a map or street
signs:)

Then I dragged Llywelyn and Arnbjorn out on Sunday afternoon to finish
up....

See most of you tonight.

Xene