[Elfsea] OT.....Looking for tickets

Terri Head Terri at pandora.org
Tue Nov 27 07:17:34 PST 2001

well poot! If I had only known, I had some tickets up till Wednesday before the game! :o(

I don't view my Elfsea mail on a daily basis (yes, it's true!)... if you (or anyone for that matter) needs me, email me direct to my pandora addy... i'm more apt to get it.

So sowwwyyyyyy!!!! :o(
Violet of Glamorganshire