[Elfsea] Long awaited info "Lord of the Rings"

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 29 01:00:07 PST 2001

>At one time someone was talking about being able to buy advanced tickets
>for
>everyone..is that still the case, or do we have to go to the theater
>seperatly?

As far as I know, no one has made such an offer.  I do know that it will be
possible to purchase tickets online or at the box office (after 11:00 am on
friday).  Purchasing online will save you a trip to theater just to purchase
tickets.  I personally have not purchased tickets online.  If anyone can
help by explaining what is the best website to go to for such a purchase, I
would grateful.

Thanks
Raimond