[Elfsea] Long awaited info "Lord of the Rings"

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 29 15:46:18 PST 2001

I also like the idea of a Saturday showing, even
though I'm about ready to burst with anticipation for
this movie! :O)

If someone can do the online thing, that would be
awesome. Either that or those who live in Arlington
can buy their tickets at the theatre before. I don't
care how we do it as long as I get to see that movie!
*G*

Keep us posted,

=====
- - - Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary