[Elfsea] Next Moot (Christmas Party)

Karrick karrick at pandora.org
Fri Nov 30 15:45:44 PST 2001

Since I have not yet had the honor of attending a Moot/Christmas Party, I
was wondering what type of food would be most appropriate to bring?  Would
some of you gentles mind posting what you intend to bring or possibly some
ideas on what I could bring (besides my appetite)?  Thanks.

Also, there are still a fairly good number of the leather hides, which I
showed at Moot, still available.  For those of you who were not at moot,
these are 3-4 oz chap sides in your choice of color, black, and are selling
for $30 a side.  The sides are about 20 sq ft and would sell at The Leather
Factory for $80-$100 or more depending on your discount.  If anyone is
interested please contact me privately (Karrick at pandora.org) or see me at
Moot.

Thank you,
Karrick
Elfsea Archery Marshal

P.S.  A humble Welshman?  I must dwell on this wondrous idea as it is
something that I had previously that to be impossible!