[Elfsea] November Scroll - Baronial OP

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Thu Nov 1 21:05:06 PST 2001

Along those lines there's an insert in the scroll that I would like to people to take a minute with.  I took the Doomsday and merged it with the Kingdom OP to make the beginnings of a new Baronial OP.  It only includes Kingdom level awards right now and also it only includes the names that were the same in both databases. I made a few obvious connections but many names just didn't match up.  If there are awards (ie. All baronial and any Kingdom awards) missing from your entry or if you don't have an entry and have awards please let me know and we'll sort out what needs to be added/changed and get them to the correct Herald.

Wilim Penbras ap Gurgeneu
Deputy Herald, Elfsea