[Elfsea] [Fwd: Fw: [Western] WR Fighter Practice (was Re: Gothic Wars)]

Greg Shetler mordockvonrugen at home.com
Wed Nov 14 02:23:49 PST 2001

Just got this from Chiang last Friday.  I've been fighting Nimda, so
couldn't get to this earlier.

Note that this is for a War Practice in the Western Region, on the
weekend of Dec 2, on Saturday.  There's a link in the message below to a
map of the site.  Anybody who can make it, I encourage you to go.

As you may know, before winning Crown, Sir Aaron had indicated that his
folks would like to join the brigade.  Let's go on out there and play
some, and cement that relationship, eh?

Dux