[Elfsea] New Park

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 14 17:47:11 PST 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
Greetings all,

As Knight Marshal, I want to take a moment and thank everyone for their
comments and courtesy concerning relocating Fighter Practice.  I have
refrained for making any choices and making any comments about any of the
parks listed to date simply because I live in Irving and have not had the
opportunity to visit all of the parks.  I have made the trip to Bedford Boys
Ranch once now and found it to be a nice park.  That does not me I am casting
a vote, it simply means that I need to do more research.  I have listened and
read many arguments for and against Trinity Park.  Could someone give a
physical address or clear directions to the part of the park being discussed?
I will try to make a visit sometime before next Moot.  I would encourage all
to time a moment and visit these parks.  Even if you have been there before
but it was a few years ago, take another look and see if it has changed.  The
only other question I have, is topic being discussed off line to people who
are not email enabled?

Again Thank You all and I will see you at Moot.
HL Raimond
Elfsea Knight Marshal

You may now return to your commentary about this topic.

A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your enjoyment,
and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny Kaye "The Court Jester")