[Elfsea] [Dfw-announce] You're invited!

Paul or Galen baron at elfsea.net
Fri Nov 16 11:41:58 PST 2001

Galen of Bristol here...

Desiring to share our joyous occasion with our family, friends and
community, Karie and I wish to invite you to attend the baptism of our
son, Robert Vincent, on Sunday, November 25th, at the 9:00 am mass at
St. Maria Goretti Catholic Church (1200 S. Davis Dr., Arlington).  The
godparents will be:  Kelly M. Colacicco, 1Lt, USAF, and John F. Rudin,
III, Ph.D.

That afternoon, we will be holding an open house from 2:00 - 5:00 pm,
serving light refreshments.  This will be at our home at 6517 Tempest
Dr., Arlington.

All our SCA friends are welcome to attend either or both of these
gatherings (but no, you shouldn't wear SCA garb to the church).

There is no need for gifts, your presence is the only gift we ask.

Please RSVP to <baron at elfsea.net>.

- Paul Mitchell (Viscount Galen of Bristol)

"God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our conscience, but
shouts in our pains: it is His megaphone to rouse a deaf world."
       - C.S. Lewis
Check out my latest column at <www.viewfromdownhere.com>!
All my websites have moved to <users2.ev1.net/~pmitchel>!