[Elfsea] [Dfw-announce] Siege inventory

Lothair Wildehaar rampanthare at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 18 19:08:16 PST 2001

Greetings onto the populace of the central region.

Due to my recent appointment as Centurion Almarr's
Central Region Lieutenent (Siege), my first task is to
make an Inventory of our siege assets, both equipment
and personnel.
For this purpose I've set up another Email and ask all
anyone responding that is already attached to another
warband or unit forward the same to their commander
(i.e. Arthurians also report to Lord Bjorn) so we are
all on the same page.
Those persons in possession of serviceable engines,
please let me know what type and condition. Remember,
the new rules outlaw bungilistas unless previously
carded as approved (Lord Lawrence did this at Gulf X).
I would also like to know about shot number and
condition (note; 48 inch length for ballista). Lastly
if you need help or a copy of the new rules again, let
me know, I'll do all I can.
Finally, to those who would fight for the honor and
glory of Ansteorra, I want names. Anyone that will
shoot, spot, or load machines, please respond with the
following, do you have; armor, authorization, and/or
experience. Again I'll do all I can to help.

In service,
Lord Lothar Wildehaer
Central Region Siege Lieutenant