[Elfsea] Fwd: SCA participation @ Itzacon-3

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 23 13:09:49 PST 2001

Greetings ALL!

I am posting this to the lists to see what we can get in the way of help.
As I have mentioned before, who would be able to sit at a display table with
brochures and a sign-up sheet for an hour or so?  Also, would anyone like to
coordinate this on-site?

(Elfsea, any replies should go to my direct email address).

Gabrielle