[Elfsea] Re: apology

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Mon Nov 26 13:20:07 PST 2001

My apologies to the list for the reply.  I am myself in rank error and have
committed a faux paux that cannot be removed.  Please understand  - it was to
be a private comment meant to support a friend, not to offend the people in
question for they were not in error.  I have done a disservice to those
people who have been supporting their viewpoint in the same way all the
others have.  That is why I wrote the previous missive about courtesy.

Deepest, gravest and sincere apologies.  I humbly apologize for the error
which sent this very private response to the list.

Asa