[Elfsea] service to the dream video

Marsh, Vicki MarsV at chisd.com
Thu Nov 8 06:18:29 PST 2001

Xene here:

*Please* do not make copies of the video.  That is ILLEGAL.

  Some of our fellow members in the SCA put a lot of money, time and effort
into making this video.  They are counting on the sales of the movie to
recoup their investment and allow them to make *more* movies.

Please buy your own copy.

Otherwise, you are being dishonorable and *stealing* other people's hard
work.

This movie was available on the Internet, but I do not have the URL for the
web page here at work.

Does anyone else?