[Elfsea] New Park - needed or not

jason haddock jasonhaddock2 at home.com
Thu Nov 15 04:25:15 PST 2001

I vote for Bedford's Boys Ranch!!!!!
If it will start being held there I could actually feel more comfortable
making fighter practices because of the safety factor and crime rates in
Bedford. Which I don't know if it has been brought up yet. I am a "new"
fighter and have not been able to make practices because of personal
uncomfortable feelings which some people know of. But if I were to have
a vote and be heard (which I can not make meetings Monday night because
of college) that is where I would love to have it.

Jason Haddock
jasonhaddock2 at home.com