[Elfsea] Pressing topic: New Park for Practices

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Thu Nov 15 13:06:45 PST 2001

In a message dated 11/14/2001 1:05:10 PM Central Standard Time,
Spence.Mabry at radioshack.com writes:

> One nice thing about that end of Trinty Park is that there is a wide open
> field next to the parking area that we could use for archery practice.
>
> Ceatta

It is also the only area I've seen where a backstop and traffic are not a
problem.  Archery could be held facing the embankments and using them as a
natural backstop.  As a safety issue, it would seem there can't be a better
outdoor style of backstop.

Asa

Sermo datur cunctis, animi sapientia paucis.
Speech is given to many, intelligence to few.