[Elfsea] 9:00 PM Eyewitness Report

Chris Harper bice.pietro at home.com
Sun Nov 18 11:40:51 PST 2001

At 12:03 PM 11/18/01 -0600, you wrote:
>Greetings from Mistress Stella-
>A couple of questions? Trinity park is a big place, how can we let people
>know what part of the park we would be practicing in?

You can effectively divide the park into 1. south of the playground, 2.
north of the
playground, 3. south of the duck pond and the area of Shakespeare in the park.
If these separations were used you should be able to see a group the size of
ours from them.

>  Can we do archery there?

I don't know; someone else was checking on archery in all Fort Worth parks.
Maybe they can give us a report.  The dikes by the Shakespeare area would
be great for that.

>What will we do during the Shakespeare festival

"Shakespeare in the Park"  only takes place at night and I'm not sure if they
have it on Sunday night.  It only last about a month during the summer and
is on Friday and Saturday nights I know for sure.  There is no ' festival ' as
such; just a play staged on the shelter house patio.

>May fest

Mayfest is only one Sunday during the spring and is in the area of the park
south of the duck pond.  We could still use the Shakespeare area; I don't
know how full the parking lot there would be.  Parking usually goes the
other way.

>  and Stock show auctions when stock trailers use the park as a staging
> area and access
>to the park is restricted?

This I know nothing about; if they use the park for anything to do with cattle
auctions I haven't seen it.  And the only time I have ever seen access
restricted
was during Mayfest and then only where they were using the streets for booths
and such.  You could still drive around  in the other areas because cars
parked there.

Bicé