[Elfsea] 9:00 PM Eyewitness Report

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 18 14:56:48 PST 2001

I agree. Sebastian and I drove through Trinity this
afternoon, close to the time that practice would be
held. You would not believe the amount of people that
were out there biking, walking, running and playing.
And, would you believe it, not one skanky person was
seen! No trash, none anywhere. There was even a police
presence on bicycle.

If we held fighter practice at Trinity, think of the
fun we could have! The play area is new and safer! It
looks wonderful!

Eleanor
--- Chris Harper <bice.pietro at home.com> wrote:
> At 08:55 AM 11/18/01 -0600, you wrote:
>
> >Based on what you saw, what specific area of the
> park would you suggest for
> >fighter practices?
> >
> >Medb
>
> It really depends on whether or not we are allowed
> to have archery.  If we
> can, then
> I would suggest the Shakespeare area.  If not and we
> decided to have it
> there anyway,
> I would suggest down closer to the playground area.
> Lots of parking, some
> tables and
> shade plus open area if we wanted it.
>
> Bicé