[Elfsea] Fighter Practice re-location

Don Valentyn DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com
Sun Nov 18 17:24:15 PST 2001

Now, I have my equipment sitting in the car waiting, but just *yesterday* at
Drake's wedding I asked four (five?) people if there was practice this
weekend despite the debate over change of locale.  I got a unanimous "no".
Was there something in the punch that caused a mass hallucination?

Valentyn