[Elfsea] Fighter Practice re-location

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 08:01:30 PST 2001

Sorry we couldn't be there...had some mundane issues
to take care of.

Why change it? We need a new place to infuse new life
into our group. From what I understand, we have been
practicing at Randol Mill for the past ten years
(please feel free to correct me if I am wrong).

I'd be willing to bet that the reason why no one was
discussing it was because the list has been saturated
with the discussion and they wanted to "get away from
it all" for at least one afternoon. :O)

Eleanor

=====
- - - Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary