[Elfsea] Moot and new fighter practice vote

Estella Flather eflather at flash.net
Tue Nov 20 16:30:57 PST 2001

Greetings from Mistress Stella-
I drove by Trinity Park today. There is no bathroom. The only reason that
makes sense to me for moving practice is to shift it to where the
facilities are more convenient. My main priority would be bathrooms and
access to running water. The bathrooms at the Shakespeare in the Park
pavillion are locked up. The only other potties are porta-privies about 1/2
mile away. This will not be acceptable for a practice site.
	-HE Stella