[Elfsea] Gulf WarXI Pre-Registration Form

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Thu Nov 8 12:03:25 PST 2001

ATTENTION: Overt, Blatant, Deliberate and Obvious Subliminal Advertising

Greetings to Everyone,

It's that time of the year!!! Getting ready for Gulf War!  I have in my hot
little hands the PRE-REGISTRATION forms.  Please PRE-REGISTER NOW before the
holidays zaps all your money.  We have until December 15 before the price
takes a jump.  YOU'LL SAVE $8.00 PER PERSON by sending your forms and money
in NOW versus paying at the gate.

The PRE-REGISTRATION FORMS are not currently on-line on the Gulf Wars XI web
site.  If you truly want to know what's going on with that, contact me it's
to long an explanation for this missive.

I'll have the forms with me at Elfsea business meeting tonight or you can
get them on line at the following addresses courtesy of Lord Armand
Dragonetti (thank you brother dear for your prompt response):

On the Special Notices page at: http://www.elfsea.org/onotices.htm

A direct link to the .pdf file is:
http://www.elfsea.org/GulfWar-XI-RegistrationForm.pdf

Please fill in Ansteorra and list the group you wish to camp with on the
form.  Land will be reserved only for PEOPLE WHO PRE-REGISTER.  If you have
any questions please contact me.  817-467-6959

Her Ladyship Arabella