[Elfsea] Heralds, Scribes and Illuminators

Kate Rayburn anezka at elfsea.net
Mon Nov 12 06:48:31 PST 2001

Tonight is the night for Heralds, Scribes and Illuminators.  There is a
fresh ILoI for commentary and plenty of books for research if you are
interested in Heraldic matters.  For those of a scribal bent, there are
charters and paints ready to go.  We start at 7:30 tonight at our house
(1102 Angel Fire Lane, Arlington TX 76001).

Additionally, if any scribe has charters which need to be turned in
(either Kingdom or Baronial), they may be turned in at this meeting.

In Service,
Dama Anezka z Rozmitala
Lord Timothy of Glastinbury