FW: [Elfsea] New Park

Marsh, Vicki MarsV at chisd.com
Thu Nov 15 09:00:08 PST 2001

These are the words of Baron Llywelyn.

-----Original Message-----
From: Marsh, Todd W. [mailto:ToddMarsh at SierraSystems.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2001 10:50 AM
To: 'Marsh, Vicki '
Subject: RE: [Elfsea] New Park

Please forward this to the Elfsea list:

Those of us who attend fighter practice regularly will spend a lot of time
at the new park over the next few years.  It should be someplace we are
comfortable with.

I have been to the Bedford Boys Ranch park many times, and have always
enjoyed it.  It has plenty of room and parking, is well cared for, and is in
a good neighborhood.

Since I chose to move to Dallas county, I will have to drive a while to get
to any Elfsea practice site.  However, the Bedford park is close to where my
son lives, so it is convienent for me.

I recommend that the Elfsea fighter practice be held at the Bedford Boys
Ranch park.

Llywelyn