[Elfsea] DFT Yule Revel A&S

jwains jwains at saintmail.net
Mon Nov 26 12:30:42 PST 2001

Forgive me if this has been posted, but I did not see it and
have been emailing around trying to get the guidelines for
the artisan competition.  Many thanks to Guyon Dupre,
autocrat of the event, Lady Simone, Lord Dohmnall O'Ruaric
and Lady Asa Hrafnasdottir (indirectly) from whom I gathered
the following information.

1. It is a body of work of items made/completed in the past
year only.
2. Due to a liquor license on site, NO alcohol allowed.
This means brewing, vinting and cordials can not be part of
your A&S entry.
3. The judging will happen through out the day and ends at
feast.  Could use some clarifcation here; is it populace,
selected judges, or a combination of both?
4. There is no topic or specific theme.

In service,
HL Julianna Vertue
Central Region Minister of A&S