[Elfsea] Pressing topic: New Park for Practices

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Nov 13 22:14:30 PST 2001

We define the various groups with lists of zipcodes. These are
available and the Seneschal should have a reasonably accurate
list or can get one from Corporate. Timothy at one time was
thinking of using mapping software to map these zips. I don't
know if he is still interested or able to do so.

Caelin