[Elfsea] Pressing topic: New Park for Practices

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Tue Nov 13 23:23:44 PST 2001

Veterans park is ok but there are virtually NO TREES anywhere and they
aren't big enough for shade.  There are better parks available - Arabella

Innes,
It's at the corner of Arkansas and Spanish Trail in South West
Arlington. It's not all that far from 820 and 303 if that is a help at
all. I know there has to be a map on the net or something. There is one
in the phone book too I think and it should show all the parks in
Arlington.
Brigit