[Elfsea] Pressing topic: New Park for Practices

Matthew G. Saroff msaroff at pobox.com
Wed Nov 14 05:40:40 PST 2001

	No opinion, I won't be at a fight practice, the 1800 mile
commute is too long ;), but why was it decided to move fight
practice?  Just curious.
--
--Sfi Mordehai ben Yosef Yitzhak, Aka Matthew G. Saroff

This is not the Dream.  This is what I do on weekends to have some fun.

The Dream involves 4 sets of identical twins, 2 gallons of Cool
Whip, 5 quarts of chocolate syrup, 2-1/4 pounds of strawberries,
satin sheets, a magnum of champagne, a trapeze, and a python.
Check http://www.pobox.com/~msaroff, including The Bad Hair Web Page
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes