[Elfsea] Pressing topic: New Park for Practices

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Wed Nov 14 08:36:59 PST 2001

Actually, we've picked up the zip codes for Weatherford, Springtown, and
perhaps a few others out Loch Ruadh way.  The Barony is larger now
geographically, but population-wise, I think it isn't remarkably so.

Madelina

Donnel said:

You have forgotten one major factor. Yes, the Barony is large. It is the
same
size it was when it was founded.(about) We use to be able to travel late
into
the night. The major factor is that now a lot of us have children and have
think of their school work and sleep.