[Elfsea] New Park - needed or not

GulesBaron at aol.com GulesBaron at aol.com
Wed Nov 14 16:58:52 PST 2001

I have been going to practices, off and on for 6 years here and it has
mattered very little where we had them because this area is too big to get
large turnouts on a regular basis.  Two problems contribute to this.
First is the number of practices available to everyone.  Until this week you
could find a practice on at least 4 days of the week. I am sure that there
are some I do not know of.
Second is the distance that some people would have to drive to all these
practices and probably is what partially drives the above.
Our practice is going to have to be centrally located and I do not think
Trinity is that.  I believe we have members even further east than myself (in
Cedar Hill).  If they have to go west of Ft Worth then they will probably
just go North to Steppes.
I thought of one other reason to leave Randol Mill, no water fountains.