[Elfsea] OPPS - Pressing topic: New Park for Practices

Glen Wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 14 17:20:14 PST 2001

If Vandergriff was in the running, I'd vote for it - it's around the corner
from me...  ;^{>

But seriously, it was the regular practice site for a local Amptgard group
for several years after I got my house, it's big, it has picnic pavillions
for shade, and good ground.  I presume there are toilets and running water
available, but I would have to check.  The problem with Vandergriff, the
reason I expect it isn't in the running, is that it is pretty far south and
east.

Alaric