[Elfsea] Crime Statistics for Trinity - Coming Soon!

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 18:18:29 PST 2001

Greetings,

Your Excellency, in response to your agreement with
Mistress Baroness Xene on calling the Police regarding
crime statistics, may I volunteer? I work for the
Arlington Police Department and have contacts in the
Fort Worth Police Department. I'll give them a call.
Besides, I need to call them about Passage of Arms.
:O) I will make it a point to contact them tomorrow
before I pick up my first case o' the day and I will
post what I find out when I get home round about
threeish.

Will that be alright?

I remain...

Your humble servant,