[Elfsea] Compromise - 2 Parks?

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Thu Nov 15 14:00:14 PST 2001

The Boy's Ranch hasn't got any porta potties.  They have two buildings on either side of the park that house men's and women's facilities.  Not including the Activity Center, The Arts Center or the Senior Citizens Center.  The water fountains aren't EVERYWHERE but there are half a dozen of them across the park.  Specifically they are in all of the three different areas we looked at for Practices.

I'm going to guess you haven't been there hunh?  Let's see, list of ammenities:

BOYS RANCH PARK

2801 Forest Ridge Dr.

This 68 acre city park is the jewel of the Bedford Parks system. The park has a small urban lake with a spray fountain, a 4/10th of a mile jogging path around the lake, two youth baseball fields, three youth soccer fields, two sand volleyball courts, 6 lighted recreational tennis courts, one swimming pool and the Boys Ranch Activity Center. The "BRAC" is encountering numerous improvements such as additional classrooms, an expanded exercise room, additional restroom and shower facility, a game room and a common entry for the pool and center. In addition, there are picnic tables, grills, two practice soccer/baseball fields and three covered pavilions. New additions such as security lighting around the lake, a physically
challenged playground, shuffleboard court, a swing set by the large pavilion, fencing around the soccer fields and a roller hockey court.

Wilim