[Elfsea] Fighter Practice Park question

Darius and Monica dmriney at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 16 21:19:16 PST 2001

I just have one huge concern about Trinity Park.  I grew up in Fort Worth my
whole entire life and was taught that Trinity Park was a bad place.  I
refuse to take my family there due to the muggings, drug abuse, drug
selling, used needles in various place, rapes, and muders that have happened
in that park over the years.  I know that the City of Fort Worth has tried
to clean up this park and may have suceeded in the last year or two, but I
still will not take my family there.  Even my parent to this day, refuse to
go to that park.

If people want to change parks because of the "Rif-Raf" that hang around and
needles found in the play areas ------ please, please, please have the City
Police pull up the crime reports for those parks - before a decision is made
because we want a safer place.

Rosalia (Concerned Mother)