[Elfsea] Fighter Practice Location

Mordock von Rugen mordockvonrugen at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 19 10:35:54 PST 2001

Hear, hear!

Some considerations in getting the fighters there:
amenities
convenience
simplicity (as in "don't alternate sites")
safety
comfort
space
ability to do archery

Those are the things that are important to me, as a fighter, anyway.

Dux

Mordock von Rügen
Commander, Ansteorra Central Region
Commander, Iron Star Brigade