[Elfsea] Archery Practice

Glen Wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 19 18:00:50 PST 2001

I want to point out one thing, when we practice armored combat or rapier
combat, the weapons we use are always in our hands under our direct control,
and no matter how safe anyone tries to make a shooting area, the same cannot
be said of archery, whether combat or target.  Once an arrow or quarrel is
loosed it is out of your direct control, and no matter what precautions have
been taken in a public area, there is the possibility of an accident.

Alaric