[Elfsea] Moot and new fighter practice vote

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at Home.com
Tue Nov 20 20:22:31 PST 2001

Xene here:

Actually, Pyro, there is a fairly large group of people who technically live
in the southernmost reaches of Steppes and beyond, who have played in
Elfsea, or at the very least, attended the fighter practices.  Maria,
Phellipe, Geoffrey, Siglinda, Buck, Keef, Julianna, Krystof, Morgan
MacKenzie, Donnel and John(who works here but lives in Mesquite and probably
qualifies as the easternmost Elfsea'ers)are the ones that come to mind.
Randall Hawkwood and David Cade live down in Red Oak, but they have not been
active of late. (We miss them, too.)

In an effort to *remain* a contributing member of the populace of Elfsea, I
am going park hunting with Donnel on Saturday.  I have compiled quite a list
of parks that are east of Trinity park and west of Randoll Mill.
Unfortunately, Fort Worth does not list all the amenities of it's parks on a
web page like Arlington does.

I hope to have the results of my quest on-line by Monday.  I cannot
guarantee that I will be at Moot Monday night, due to the amount of homework
that my child has to do.

In Service to Crown and Kingdom,

Mistress Xene