[Elfsea] A&S Night Classes Cancelled

S.McFarlane tanwyn at flash.net
Wed Nov 21 07:38:45 PST 2001

Robin,
HE Stella is going to teach a class on Tablet weaving.
I would love to have you teach a class on Fiber arts. May be show how the
wool went from sheep to to garment. and may be a separate class on spinning
itself were everyone would learn how to spin using a drop spindle. Or you
might combine the two and then have the 2nd class on "Solutions for Spinning
Problems" .  I think the multi harness might be a little much.
I have reserved 2 classes for you. Let me know how you want to do them ./ I
want to get a list out early next week, to let everyone now what classes we
have lined up.

Thanks!
Happy & Safe Holiday, may God Bless you & yours!!
Tanwyn~