[Elfsea] Fwd: Itzacon-3 - A Con This Weekend! Yay!

Adam Harrison concrete_donkey at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 21 15:42:45 PST 2001

snip>
> Is anyone doing an SCA table or demo at this con?
> If so, contact Meri at
> info at a-kon.com .

Well, I'm going to the con anyway, if there is
interest in doing a demo at the con, I could volunteer
for a couple of hours or so.

I'm not sure if we can swing fighting or not; the con
rules explicitly forbid weapons, real or fake.  We
could probably get permission if we kept our equipment
in the demo area and kept a close watch over it.
Perhaps no live steel?

Anybody up for a demo?

-Bjorn

  Even if we don't have any