[Elfsea] "I will not go to X"

Marsh, Vicki MarsV at chisd.com
Mon Nov 26 07:19:59 PST 2001

Why, Timothy!

I was hoping that Lady Innes was only kidding and *surely* had understood
that I did not intend an attempt to move fighter practice to a location that
wasn't central to Elfsea, and is in fact, in Steppes.  Donnel, Llywelyn and
I made that centrality a pre-requisite for our park searches and for the
same reason we didn't include the rest of the Arlington parks.

Like many of us, Innes has a very *dry* sense of humor.  I was also
flattered that she read all the way through my very long research paper.

However, the rest of your message is valid and logical. "The needs of the
many outweigh the needs of the few - or the one."

Thank you,

Xene