[Elfsea] Another Park for Consideration

Jhan Knebel rixende at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 26 11:56:08 PST 2001

Has anyone thought about the park portion of the Texas
Star Complex in Euless?

I called about it, and they have bathrooms and water
fountains, a pavillion (which can be rented, and it
sounds like we might be able to rent it for free...not
certain, but might be a possibility)

I didn't ask about archery, because I could not
intelligently discuss it without scaring the crud out
of the Parks Department.

The park is popular, very new, with a nice playground
as well. There is lighting, but I am not certain when
it is lit.

It's located on HWY 10, off of 183.

I will bring contact information to Populace meeting
tonight, in case others wish to find out more
information. (I warned her that a few others might
call and ask questions)

Rixende

--- Chris Harper <bice.pietro at home.com> wrote:
> At 11:04 AM 11/26/01 -0600, you wrote:
> >Xene here:
> >
> >We did find a really nice little park on E. Berry
> called Capps Park.  It had
> >a bandstand and playground with lit tennis courts,
> but no bathroom or
> >porta-potty.  It is close to TCU.
>
> Just for the record, TCU is on the very end of West
> Berry at University Dr.
> on the west side of Fort Worth.
>
> And the park department does turn off the water
> fountains in the winter so
> they don't freeze and burst, but that shouldn't make
> any difference to us
> anyway since we have our water bearers to supply us
> water and gateraide.
>
> Bicé

=====
Lady Rixende de Rouen
Privy Secretary to TRM Duncan and Larissa, Ansteorra
Apprentice to Mistress Signy Dimmridaela
http://www.timelessbeads.com       rixende at timelessbeads.com